Sunday, March 1, 2015

Locks of Love

The Stand Up To Cancer Club teamed up with the 

Cosmetology team to host a Locks Of Love Event on Saturday 

February 28th in the cosmetology room from 12-3pm. You were able to come and get a 

$10 hair cut or donate 10 inches of your hair for $5.  All 

contributions will be sent to the Locks of Love Foundation.  The 

Stand Up To Cancer Club will be selling their bracelets for $1 

each also for those who would like one.  Your hair will grow 

back and you will help change the lives of children battling 

cancer. The event was a huge success! 

Great job to all the students involved! This was truly a heart touching story!








1 comment:

  1. Can I attend this event too or it’s a private one? I am new to city and that’s why asking it. Back when I was in NYC, I used to attend many public NY events in order to enhance my social circle and find new prospects for business.

    ReplyDelete